I drew out (don't mind my chicken scratch drawings) the plans for our house. The first picture is how the house used to be set up, with 4 bedrooms, a closed off kitchen and a opening formal dining and living room and three doors to the back of the house.
The second picture shows the current floor plans with the open kitchen and a closed off formal living room (AKA snob room), and a closed off living room and only one door to the back of the house.
I will post soon the new potential plans for the addition. I say potential because anyone that knows us knows we will change it at least 2-3 times before we get around to doing it. We have a goal set to have the house paid off in just over a year then wait a year to save the money and do the addition So we have about 2 years before we are looking to do the addition. Let's see how well we do with this goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment