I found a new inspiration for our house. I was driving the long way home one day to my house and caught this house out of the corner of my eye. I had to turn around and go see it. Funny story, I had a dream a while ago about our house and that we had it all finished and this is just about what it looked like! I hadn't talked to G about putting rooms on top of the garage he wants to build since I wasn't sure how it would look. I snapped these pictures and showed him and he loved the idea and the house too. We have talked about adding just fake dormer windows on the top of our house but now we do want to add bedrooms over the addition we will add. I hope this person doesn't mind me posting pictures of their beautiful house. And sorry for the rain on the window. This is proof it does rain here once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment