Sunday, January 12, 2014

Building...

A few years ago I helped make some picture plaques for some young women. I had volunteered my husband ti cut all the wood. Well he is a busy guy and didn't have time to do it so I had to do it. That was one of the best things that could have happened! I found I love working with wood. So a few months later I built a bunk bed that was a learning piece. I used the wrong typed of wood and wet wood so when it dried it cracked and fell apart. So next I built an entertainment center for my Mom for Mother's Day. (My Dad and sisters helped pay for it). Since then I have loved to build everything. I am working on building one for myself now.  

 My Mom's entertainment center.
 
I finished the first piece for me.
 

I did have two adorable helpers.




No comments:

Post a Comment