The picture quality is very poor in these but you can get the picture. For some reason our front door was brown. The side windows were painted white, but the door was never painted. I thought this looked bad so we now have a painted front door.
I am still working on decorating this room, I took the pinterest idea of taking a pallet and turning it into a shelf. I love it. It brings the country look into the room. The yellow is a bit bright for me, my husband loves it. The pictures make the color look lighter than it is. Its growing on me. I have a piece of furnture picked out that a friend of ours is selling that he has painted. He does some great work!
I am still trying to figure out how I want to decorate the long wall. I have figured out that I no longer like the black picture frames that I used at our old house. Next to the yellow it reminds me of a school bus. :)
We still have some work to do. The wall on the left still needs to be sanded and textured then painted.
No comments:
Post a Comment