Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Getting inspired...

So a friend of ours refinished this piece and has it for sale. Guess what?! We are buying it. I love having a mirror by the front door and think this piece will look great. Now I get to work with decorating around it.


I have been trying to think of something clever to do with the old doors that were on the house that we removed. I am thinking that when we put the wall up where the opening to the kitchen is this might be fun to do with one of the old doors so guessed have a place to put their things when they come in.


 Evalyn has moved to a big girls bed. I am still trying to figure out what bedding I want to do. I am debating between the shabby chic patchwork and the pottery barn inspired ruched bedspread in gray.


I am still not the biggest fan of a sliding pantry door for this reason... This little girl can get in the pantry way to easily and get into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment