At the end of last summer part of our back deck fell down. I loved how large the deck was and was really sad that it had fallen down. We kept it half caved in for a few months until my husband’s uncle had offered us his swing set that was no longer being used. My husband then took down the fallen deck and put extra support on the remaining deck so we would have room for the swing set. I was quite happy that the deck fell down now. I would have never thought to shorten the deck. Things just worked out for the best. The deck looked great smaller and we had a great place for the kids to play. I had asked my husband to save the wood from the deck and I would make something out of it. He reluctantly did. I didn’t have time to do anything with it for a long time so he started burning it in our fire pit. Well my company I worked for laid me and 17 others off due to changes in departments and eliminated my position. All of a sudden I had a lot more time. So I started making these tables and posting them for sale one face book. They were a hit. I made 6 in one week! I used the money for the tables to purchase the goats. I tease my husband now for burning so much of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment