Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pantry Updates

Well... No matter how much sweet talking I do, I am not going to be able to use the old door that I want for a pantry door. The door is to wide to use in the space we have. So it looks like my husband wins this one.
 
Again... I LOVE other peoples opinions and thoughts. When my Dad came over on Saturday he asked us if we board all the door ways off and leave this small opening for the pantry door how are you going to get the washer and dryer in and out.... WOW! We hadn't thought that through. It looks like we are going to install a pocket door to make sure we have the widest opening possible. We will have a few inches on the safe side for the washer and dryer to fit.
 
 My husband has re-routed the dryer line and opened up the space for the door to be put in. The washer box has been turned around into the pantry and we were able to tap into the water line for the refrigerator.
 


 
This was the original door way into the bedroom. Soon you will never know it was here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment