The pictures are dark but you can see the progress. There was a door in the master bedroom leading to the back porch. The bedroom is quite small and I kept wondering how I was going to fit our bed (a California King) in this room and still be able to have a functioning door, plus I didn't like having so many doors to the outside. Eventually we want to add a master bedroom onto the house and turn this into another "kids" room. It finally dawned on me.... DUH! Put a window in. So we did.
My husband and his great brother worked ALL night one night and one of the things they did was put the window in... It looks great! I scraped the popcorn ceiling off, and my Dad helped re texture the ceiling Saturday. We just have to re texture the new dry wall and paint!
An outside looking in look. We have a lot of fixing to do on the outside.

No comments:
Post a Comment