Yup you see that... Popcorn ceiling... Yuck!
The flooring isn't finished. Closet doors falling off.
Yes, that is a deadbolt instead of a door knob... Not sure what this room was used for..
I had decided I was either going to paint the room all pink or paint it the same way. I started googling the paint colors I used in her first bedroom when I came across this blog that had used the same colors.
http://theellwoodavenuechronicles.blogspot.com/2012/04/scarletts-vintage-teacup-inspired.html
I fell in love! I wanted the same tea cup vintage feel for Evalyn's first room and that is why I chose the colors I did. This was a way to bring the old room into the new room with a new design. I also LOVE stripes!
So I started my work... I scraped the popcorn ceiling off and re-textured. It is a lot simpler than it sounds. I did it with no help from a man. :)
I have started the stripes. I wish I had made the light pink stripes a little wider now but I am not going to change it now. I still need to do the brighter pink thin stripes. I am also having trouble finding where the flooring was purchased so I can finish it.

No comments:
Post a Comment